Vintage Huipil Top - Chajul
Couldn't load pickup availability
Handmade in Chajul, El Quiche, Guatemala, this top will add a geometric and flashy style to your wardrobe. Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your boho-stylish self.
Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This Huipil fits like a Medium
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 23.5" inches wide
- Length: 22" inches long
- This Huipil is closed at the sides
- Condition: Generally good vintage condition with a some loose threads and wear. The bottom part has some loose threads but does not affect the structure of the blouse.
- This vintage Huipil was ethically sourced and the artisan was paid fair price.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cold cycle
- Dry flat