Vintage Top Huipil - Nebaj
Couldn't load pickup availability
This one-of-a-kind Vintage Top Huipil exudes sophistication, handmade with utmost care and finished with striking geometric embroidery around the collar. Crafted in the traditional style of the Mayan village of Nebaj, Guatemala, this light-weight blouse is made of 100% cotton, adding an air of luxury to any ensemble.
This top is more popular with the younger Mayan generation because it is light and affordable - but be ware, the neckline is not handwoven; it is a machine applique. Nonetheless, this top is beautiful and you can wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your boho-stylish self.
** Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.**
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This Huipil fits like a SMALL - MEDIUM
- Bust (armpit to armpit) - 21.5" inches wide
- Length: 20" inches long
- 100% Cotton
- Condition: excellent, gently used condition. The armpit area has been tailored opened for a more comfortable fit.
- This Huipil was ethically sourced and purchased with fair trade practices; ensuring the artisan was paid fairly.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat