Vintage Top - Coban
Couldn't load pickup availability
Detailed with hand-embroidery, this vintage Huipil (traditional blouse) is originally from the region of Coban, Guatemala.
This stunning piece features an array of geometric embroidery and patterns all in Bubble Gum Pink and Burgundy.
**Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.**
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This huipil fits up to a size XL. Due to boxy- structure of this top, it molds to your body and can fit a Medium, Large and XL body. Please note that this is a shorter top.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 28” inches wide
- Length: 19” inches long
- 100% Cotton
- Condition: This vintage piece is in remarkable condition. Its prior life is evident, but it displays graceful signs of age. Huipils from this area of Coban usually feature an open 'poncho' style. This top was tailored to close the sides and we added a burgundy lace edge to extend the length for an exquisite effect.
- This vintage Huipil was personally purchased and ethically sourced, and the artisan was paid fair price.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat