Vintage Top - Chajul Huipil
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a spectacular, authentic Huipil from Chajul, Quiche Guatemala.
- This top feels like a Medium but can easily be worn as a Small top also!
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 21" inches wide
- Length: 21" inches long
- This Huipil is closed at the sides
- Condition: Great vintage condition with a some loose threads and wear. The bottom part has some loose threads but does not affect the structure of the blouse. This vintage Huipil was personally purchased by Angelica, founder of Tesoros Maya. This Huipil was ethically sourced and the artisan was paid fair price.
- Please note: The entire piece is genuine hand woven and hand embroidered. Many Huipiles are now embroidered using sewing machine which can also be referred to as 'hand made'. This piece is made entirely without the use of machine.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat