Vintage Textile Pillow Cushion - 20” x 22”
Couldn't load pickup availability
This artisan pillow cover is made from vintage Guatemalan "Huipil" or traditional Mayan blouse. Each piece is hand woven, one of a kind and displays the personality of the weaver. Designed to be mixed and matched with each other, these pillow covers will add just the right amount of eco- flair to any home.
This hand-woven pillow case was made by artisans from Chichicastenango, in the highlands of Guatemala.
- Originally a vintage Mayan blouse (Huipil); now re-purposed into a stunning pillow cushion
- The back of the pillow is made from a traditional Mayan skirt (corte)
- Back cover has a zipper enclosure for convenience.
- Measurements: 20” x 22” inches
- Handmade Poms attached at the corners
- Not printed! Front and Back textiles were hand-woven.
Please keep in mind that all fabrics are handwoven and due to the authenticity of textiles, small imperfections are what makes them beautiful and unique, not defective.
*** Pillow insert not included in price.