Silky Top -SAN JUAN LA LAGUNA
Couldn't load pickup availability
This lightweight, soft scoop neck top in shades of pastel teal has a fringe hem that adds movement and a flash of vibrant blue to your wardrobe. For a casual, everyday outfit, pair it with a medium wash or white denim for a boho-chic aesthetic. For a more whimsical dressed-up look, add a maxi skirt and some heels, and you’ll have the perfect outfit for a night out!
This top was handwoven using naturally dyed, locally sourced plants by women artisans. Using the traditional ikat weaving process, they use 100% organic cotton-silk thread to craft this breezy blouse in San Juan La Laguna, Guatemala.
- Not suitable for machine dryers, dry on a flat surface
- To ensure this blouse has a long life, we recommend washing it by hand or on a delicate spin cycle only
- New - never used
- 100% organic silk cotton thread, naturally dyed.
- Flat Measurements: This top will fit a body frame MEDIUM - LARGE
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 23" inches wide x 25" inches long