RARE FIND! Vintage Top - Huipil from Nahuala
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a spectacular, authentic vintage Huipil from Nahuala, Guatemala.
- This Huipil fits like a LARGE/XL
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 25.5" inches wide
- Length: 23-24" inches long
- This Huipil is closed at the sides
- Condition: Generally great vintage condition with a some loose threads and wear. Please note that the bottom parts has some faint stains but barely noticeable. This blouses has lived a previous life and therefore shows some signs of age but DOES NOT have any holes or repairs. It is in remarkably great vintage condition.
- This vintage Huipil was personally purchased by Angelica, founder of Tesoros Maya. This Huipil was ethically sourced and the artisan was paid fair price.
- Please note: The entire piece is genuine hand woven and hand embroidered. Many Huipiles are now embroidered using sewing machine which can also be referred to as 'hand made'. This piece is made entirely without the use of machine.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cycle only.
- Dry flat