Mini Convertible Bag - Patzun
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Artisan Convertible Bag Collection has been designed and crafted exclusively for Tesoros Maya. Our artisan family in Guatemala have personally selected the traditional Huipil (the traditional female garment of woman in Guatemala) for this bag, and crafted this collection in their small family shop in the highlands of Guatemala. Your purchase helps preserve our commitment to ethical practices and helps provide steady employment to the artisan family that proudly handmade this piece of art for you.
This stunning vibrant bag was hand crafted using luxury leather and a vintage huipil depicting hand-embroidered flowers from the Mayan village of Patzun, Guatemala.
Ideal for all occasions, it can be worn three different ways. Wear as a handbag, backpack, or cross-body bag. Roomy enough to take traveling, work or just around town.
- Convertible bag pictured crafted with Full-Grain Leather
- A convenient neckline pocket in the front with magnetic closure
- Huipil pockets with magnetic snap closures
- Features an inside zipper pocket, and two inside sewn in pockets
- Inside is lined with cotton fabric
- Approximately: 10" H x 14" W x 5" Deep
- FREE SHIPPING