Ecofriendly Silk Blouse - San Juan La Laguna
Couldn't load pickup availability
This lightweight, soft scoop neck garment displays beautiful Indigo Blue and Hot Pink hues and a playful fringe hem. For an easy, laid-back look, layer it with medium wash or white denim. For a more elevated ensemble, combine with a long skirt and heels - great for an evening out. Handwoven in San Juan La Laguna, Guatemala using a traditional ikat technique, the artisans craft this ecofriendly top with 100% organic cotton-silk thread and naturally dyed plants.
This top was handwoven using naturally dyed, locally sourced plants by women artisans. Using the traditional ikat weaving process, they use 100% organic cotton-silk thread to craft this breezy blouse in San Juan La Laguna, Guatemala.
- New - never used
- Dyed naturally with plants
- 100% organic silk cotton thread
- Flat Measurements: This top fits like a LARGE
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 26" inches wide x 24" inches long
- Not suitable for machine dryers, dry on a flat surface
- To ensure this blouse has a long life, we recommend washing it by hand or on a delicate spin cycle only