Vintage Huipil Top- Chajul
Couldn't load pickup availability
Handmade in Chajul, El Quiche, Guatemala, this top will add a geometric and flashy style to your wardrobe. Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your boho-stylish self.
Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This Huipil fits like a LARGE but can also be worn as a MEDIUM.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 24" inches wide
- Length: 21-22" inches long
- Condition: Great vintage condition. This blouses has lived a previous life and therefore shows some signs of age and loose thread but has no holes or repairs and is in remarkably great condition.
- This Huipil was ethically sourced and purchased with fair trade practices; ensuring the artisan was paid fairly.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cold cycle
- Dry flat