Vintage Huipil Top
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hand-woven on a back-strap loom, this Huipil is originally from Tecpan, Guatemala.
This pre-loved top was hand-woven on a back-strap loom with 100% cotton in a White base and a variety of colorful and vibrant geometric designs.
Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your stylish self.
*Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This top fits like a XL but can easily be worn as a Large and XXL. Just note that this top runs short.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 34" inches wide
- Length: 22" inches long
- 100% Cotton
- Condition: This vintage piece is in outstanding condition, exhibiting graceful signs of wear. The bottom hem has been expertly altered to be straight, and the neckline was carefully tailored to provide an optimal fit. Truly a rare find!
- This Huipil was ethically sourced and purchased with fair trade practices; ensuring the artisan was paid fairly.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cycle only.
- Dry flat