Vintage Huipil Top - Totonicapan
Couldn't load pickup availability
This stunning, authentic Huipil is originally from the region of Totonicapan, Guatemala.
Vintage and hand-woven on a back-strap loom with 100% cotton, in a black base, adorned by an amazing hand-embroidery of yellow love birds and geometric designs. Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your boho-stylish self.
**Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement
- This huipil is one size, suitable up to size XXL. Its boxy-square style effortlessly accommodates a Large, XL or XXL figure.
- Bust (armpit to armpit) -28" inches wide
- Length - 22” inches long
- 100% Cotton
- Condition: This vintage piece is in remarkable condition. Its prior life is evident, but it displays graceful signs of age. The hand-embroidery around the neckline is stunning and was carefully tailored to provide an optimal fit. The embroidery of the birds covers most of the top; front and back. Truly a rare vintage find!
- This Huipil was ethically sourced and purchased with fair trade practices; ensuring the artisan was paid fairly.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat