Vintage Huipil Top - Nahuala
Couldn't load pickup availability
This stunning pre-loved top has been made entirely by hand. It features a white and pink base, featuring a stunning geometric embroidery in most of the front and back of the blouse with an amazing collar, traditionally known from the Mayan village of Nahualá, Guatemala.
Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, this top is a great piece to add to your ethical wardrobe!
- This Huipil fits like a MEDIUM but can aslo fit like a Large.
- Bust (armpit to armpit) - 25.5" inches wide
- Length - 23" inches long
- 100% Cotton
- Condition: This repurposed huipil showcases truly magnificent embroidery with no flaws. The hand-embroidery around the neckline is stunning and was carefully tailored to provide an optimal fit. Please note that women from Nahuala appreciate the effect of the brocade thread's color bleeding into the huipil. This top is slightly a lighter shade; barely noticeable, but still good to note. This vintage piece is now ready for its second life!
- This Huipil was ethically sourced and the artisan was paid fair price.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat