Vintage Huipil Top- San Lucas Toliman (M/L)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hand-woven on a back-strap loom, this Huipil is originally from San Lucas Tolimán, Guatemala.
This pre-loved top was hand-woven on a back-strap loom with 100% cotton in a solid black base and a variety of colorful and vibrant designs.
Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your stylish self.
*Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This top fits like a Medium but can easily be worn as a Large and even Small.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 25" inches wide
- Length: 18-20” inches long
- 100% Cotton yet soft and silky
- Condition: Good vintage condition with a some loose threads and wear. Please note that the front of this top is shorter than the back. Also, note that there's a crotchet border around the neckline, very cute.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cycle only.
- Dry flat