Huipil Top - PATZUN
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stunning detail with hand-embroidery, this vintage huipil (traditional Mayan blouse) is originally from Patzún, Guatemala. This particular region of Guatemala is known for their floral embroidery design around the neckline as well as the red/burgundy vertical stripes, symbolizing the blood of their Mayan ancestors.
Wear it with denim or linen pants for a casual picnic day in the sun, or spice it up with a skirt and boots for a fun night out on the town! Either way you wear it, heads will turn towards your boho-stylish self.
**Please review measurements below to ensure proper fit. All sales are final.**
Measurements on flat surface: Sizes are a "fits like" guide and not a standard measurement.
- This huipil feels like a Large, but can easily be worn as a Medium.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 26" inches wide - please note this top runs short
- Length: 19"-21" inches long - please note that the the front part is slightly shorter than the back side.
- 100% cotton
This vintage Huipil was personally purchased & ethically sourced; and the artisan was paid fair price.
- This Huipil was 100% handmade from beginning to end; therefore naturally there will be some imperfections. You could see some loose threads, DO NOT pull just snip with scissors. Or you can use BLOUSE SNAG REPAIR NEEDLE to repair weaving stiches.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or DELICATE cold cycle
- Dry flat